Sea Salt Caramel Bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Caramel Topping
- 1 12 oz. package Smithfield Thick Cut Bacon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking pans with nonstick foil. Remove bacon from the package and space evenly without overlapping slices.
- Place both pans in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Rotate pans and continue baking until crisp, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Using tongs, place bacon slices on a clean parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Let cool slightly.
- Heat caramel in microwave for 10 seconds. Drizzle bacon with caramel. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Return to oven and bake 2 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Using tongs, remove to cooling rack. Cool 5 minutes before serving.