- In a large grill pan, turned on to high heat, grill the marinated chicken for several minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, in a wok or large stainless steel pan, saute the fresh noodles with a little bit of vegetable oil, until softened. If these are dry noodles, cook them for five minutes in boiling water and drain.
- Remove the noodles and add another tablespoon of oil.
- Stir fry all the vegetables on high heat for several minutes, or until the broccoli is bright green and just barely tender.
- Add the teriyaki sauce (I add a couple tablespoons at a time, then taste. Remember that bottled marinades often contain high amounts of sodium, so use sparingly)
- Add the noodles, toss to coat and remove from heat.
Place the veggies and noodles in a large serving bowl, slice the chicken and place on top.