Chili Salmon with Arugula and Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 lb Atlantic salmon
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp hot chili oil
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- salt and pepper
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Marinate the salmon in the soy sauce, brown sugar, salt, and pepper, for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Heat a stainless sauté pan on high and add a tablespoon of the chili oil.
- Sear the salmon on one side for several minutes, flip, then bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Toss the arugula and pumpkin seeds with the remaining chili oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the arugula salad on top of the salmon and squeeze fresh lemon juice before serving.