- Bring a pot of water to boil and salt it generously. Have an ice water bath nearby.
- Place the shrimp in the boiling water for 1 minute. Remove and shock in ice water.
- Place the whole lobster tails in the water for 3 minutes, then remove and add to ice bath.
- Drain the water and remove the lobster tail.
- Chop both shrimp and lobster into bite sized chunks, add them to a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, toss and cover. Chill and allow to marinate over night.
Serve on tortilla chips with Jalapeño Ginger Beer Granita, recipe follows