Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- 4 large, pasture-raised eggs (I like these because the chickens are healthier, which means the eggs are too, and they’re higher in vitamins A, D, and E and omega 3 fatty acids. Here’s more info if you want to know why I think it’s important.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed, unsalted butter
- Nonstick omelet pan
sea salt and pepper
chopped chives for garnish (optional)
- Set your pan to medium low heat. Scramble the eggs very well.
- Place the butter in the pan and swirl to melt and coat the pan.
- Add the scrambled eggs and cook on low heat, stirring constantly until they begin to firm.
- Turn off the heat immediately and continue to stir until the eggs are soft but gently cooked through. Place on a plate and sprinkle generously with sea salt and pepper ad chives if using.