Command Party Banner Anchors, Command Party Mini Spring Clips, Command Party Ceiling Hooks
Halloween decorations can transform your home into a creepy witches den, but if you’re like me, it’s easy to get carried away and blow your budget on too many Halloween ornaments. Instead, ask your kids to help out and make this Candy Corn banner. The video tutorial shows how to paint and assemble it, along with how to use the Command Party Ceiling Hooks to hang them on your mantle. Give them a try and save some money (and your walls) this Halloween.
DIY Halloween Decorations
Candy Corn Banner
- 2 white paper plates
- 2 small paint brushes
- Non toxic school paint in orange and yellow
- String for hanging
- Command Banner Hooks
- Paint an orange circle around the edge of the plate (from the edge to about a third of the way towards the center).
- Next, paint a yellow circle (from the edge of the orange circle to two thirds towards the center).
- Leave the inner circle blank.
- Once it dries, fold in half, than in half again and cut wedges into eight equal pieces (rounding out the top so it looks like candy corn).
- Attach the string on the back of the orange side of the candy corn and use Command Banner hooks to attach them to your mantle.
Keywords: halloween, craft