Mini Asparagus Phyllo Tarts
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 24 mini phyllo cups 1x
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup half and half
- dozen stalks of asparagus, blanched and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 green onion, chopped
- generous pinch salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 375. Whisk the eggs, half and half, and basil pesto.
- Add half the cheese, asparagus, green onion and salt, and pepper.
- Fill each tart, almost to the top, with the asparagus mixture.
- Top with a little cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until cheese bubbles. Serve immediately.
Keywords: Asparagus Phyllo Tarts