- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dips
- 2 Persian Cucumbers, skin on (can substitute pickling or ‘kirby’ cucumbers)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups 2% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 2 cloves minced fresh garlic
- Grate the cucumbers using a cheese grater, sprinkle with salt, toss, and allow to rest for one minute.
- Squeeze the cucumbers to remove extra water and place them in a medium mixing bowl along with the yogurt, dill, and garlic.
- Stir to combine and serve immediately or refrigerate for up to five days.
Raw garlic becomes more potent with time, so if you are saving this sauce you may want to reduce the garlic by half.