Air Fryer Chicken Strips Salad
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Salad
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups chopped romaine
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced Persian Cucumbers
- 1/4 cups sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup roasted salted sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1 cup chopped Crispy Chicken Strips
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Method: Air Fryer
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts with rib meat (approx. 1–2 lbs)
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 2 tbsp powdered ranch dip
- 2–3 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable Spray
- Special equipment: air fryer or oven air fryer basket
- Trim the chicken and cut into one-inch-thick strips.
- In a mixing bowl combine the buttermilk and powdered ranch dip and whisk to combine. Add the chicken and stir to combine. Refrigerate overnight.
- Place the breadcrumbs into a large mixing bowl and toss the chicken strips in the breadcrumbs to completely coat the chicken.
- Place on the air fryer baking sheet or in the air fryer, making sure the chicken strips don’t touch.
- Spray generously with vegetable spray and bake at 300 for 10 minutes before flipping, spraying again and baking for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with carrot sticks or other raw vegetables and homemade ranch dipping sauce (see below).
Keywords: Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
Roni’s Ranch Dip
- 16 oz low-fat sour cream (I use Daisy, it’s the only ‘real’ sour cream with very minimal ingredients)
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped dill
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped chives
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dip
Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir well to combine. Allow to sit for at least an hour before serving.