This zesty cedar plank salmon is definitely a crowd pleaser and something for everyone at the table to enjoy. For that extra kick, the jalapeños will surely do the job! The mango salsa compliments the salmon very well with that delicious note of honey.Print
Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon Salad with Mango Salsa
- 1 whole side of salmon
- 2 tbsp mesquite-grilled seasoning
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cedar planks, soaked for a minimum of one hour
For the salsa:
- 1 large, ripe mango
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- juice from 1 lime
- salt to taste
- For the salad:
- Mixed field greens or bibb lettuce
- Slices of avocado
- Thinly sliced jalapeno (optional)
- Heat the grill and place the cedar planks on the grill once it’s hot. Rub the salmon with olive oil, mesquite-grilled seasoning, honey, and salt.
- Place on the grill and cover the hood, grill for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the diced mango, red onion, lime juice, cilantro, and salt.
- To serve, place the grilled salmon on the bed of lettuce, top with mango salsa, sliced avocado, and jalapenos.
Keywords: Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon