Roasted Vegetable Harvest Bowl
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: salad
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 heads of baby gem lettuce
- 1/2 cup red cabbage
- 2 large carrots
- 2 cups roasted cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups roasted Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup fresh Pomegranate seeds
- 1 15–oz can chickpeas (optional, roast with seasoning and olive oil)
- 1/2 cup candied pecans
Lemon vinaigrette – see recipe below, double for 4 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into small florets and trim Brussels by removing the end and slicing it in half.
- Toss with two tablespoons of olive oil and salt and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing out the vegetables so they are not touching.
- Drain the chickpeas, rinse with water and toss with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and a light sprinkling of salt.
- Place on a separate parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast the vegetables and the chickpeas in the oven for 5-10 minutes, checking every few minutes and tossing in between so they’re roasted on all sides.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly while you prepare the rest of the vegetables.
- Julienne the carrots, slice radishes very thinly, shave the red cabbage, and chop the pecans.
- Mix the arugula and baby gem lettuces, then place roasted vegetables and other ingredients in small piles around the corners of the bowl.
- Top with pomegranate seeds and chopped pecans and pour over the vinaigrette when ready to serve.
Keywords: Roasted Vegetable
Lemon Herb Vinaigrette
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dressings
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- pinch of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of dried Herbes de Provence
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
Combine all the ingredients in a mason jar with a tight lid and shake vigorously. Place in the refrigerator and keep for up to 5 days.
Keywords: Lemon Herb Vinaigrette