I made chicken lettuce wraps the other night and I always make a double batch. That way I can reinvent the leftovers into this amazingly easy and delicious Soba Noodle Stirfry. Soba noodles are gluten free, have a rich and nutty taste and take less than five minutes to cook, so it’s a healthy win on any weeknight.Print
Chicken and Soba Noodle Stirfry
- 2 cups cooked ground chicken from chicken lettuce wraps
- 1 tbsp light olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, tough stems removed
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 4 cups cooked and drained soba noodles (cook according to box instructions)
- chopped scallions for garnish (optional)
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame noodles for garnish
- Cook the soba noodles according to the box, drain and set aside
- In a large sauté pan set to high heat, add the oil and when it shimmers, add the sugar snap peas and cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the steamed broccoli, soba noodles and cooked ground chicken and toss
- Add the hoisin and julienned carrots and toss to combine.
- Place in a large bowl for serving family style and top with chopped scallions and toasted sesame seeds.