I’m dreaming of warm, sandy beaches and frothy, decadent cocktails. I love to order a piña colada when I’m on vacation, but once I learned they were 650 calories it felt more like a guilty pleasure. And I don’t want to feel guilty about anything when I’m on vacation, or when I’m enjoying a drink for that matter! Here is my lightened up version, it’s only 150 calories but has just as much booze as the original. This video has gotten over 20,000 hits on AOL so I know I’m not the only one who wants to fit into her bathing suit by the end of my vacay.Print
Skinny Piña Colada
- 1 large cup of ice
- 1.5 oz of pineapple and coconut infused rum
- Splash of pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup fresh or canned unsweetened pineapple
- Splash of La Croix coconut soda
- In a blender, combine the ice, rum, pineapple juice and pineapple chunks.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with soda.
Keywords: piña colada, drink, skinny