Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
- Method: Slow Cooker
- 1 full rack prime cut back ribs
- 1 cup favorite BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsp Tabasco Chipotle Sauce
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup beef broth
- Place the BBQ sauce, brown sugar, Tabasco and beef broth in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Add the ribs and set the slow cooker to high.
- Cook for 3 hours, then open and stir, to make sure the ribs that are on top are now on bottom, submerged by the BBQ sauce.
- Cook for an additional 3-4 hours.
- Serve, with additional sauce on top, or shred and serve with salsa in tacos.