I love a refreshing salad and while the watermelon and feta combination has been popular for a few years, my twist adds fresh lime zest and arugula, which adds so much brightness and flavor to an already vibrant dish!Print
Watermelon Feta Salad with Arugula and Mint
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 8 cups arugula
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups cubed Persian cucumbers
- 2 cups cubed Sheep’s milk feta
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped mint
- zest from one lime
- juice from one lime
- 1/4 cup good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1–2 tsp kosher salt
- Cube the watermelon, cucumbers and feta into the same 1/2 inch sized cubes.
- Zest the lime into a small bowl, then squeeze the lime juice into a separate bowl
- Mince the fresh mint
- In a large salad bowl, add half arugula and then add half the watermelon, half the cucumbers and half of the feta
- Sprinkle with half of the lime zest and half of the mint.
- Sprinkle generously with half the kosher salt, especially on the watermelon and cucumber pieces
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients
- Pour the lime zest evenly over the salad and drizzle with olive oil and serve immediately.