Baked Spaghetti and Spinach Ricotta Meatballs
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 1 – 15oz container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for sprinkling on top
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, plus more sprinkling on top
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 cup packed fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 jar favorite marinara sauce
- Spaghetti for serving
- Pour the marinara sauce into a baking dish. In a mixing bowl, add the egg and whisk.
- Add the Parmesan, breadcrumbs, parsley, fresh and dried basil, spinach, and salt and stir to combine.
- Form 20 balls, shaped like meatballs, and gently place them in the baking dish so they’re not touching.
- Sprinkle a light layer of breadcrumbs and Parmesan over the ricotta balls and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti and garnish with fresh chopped parsley and basil.
Keywords: Baked Spaghetti, Spinach Ricotta Meatballs