This classic spinach and sun dried tomato quiche is the perfect weekend brunch, lunch or make ahead dinner recipe. I plan on serving it for my Mom and family for Mother’s Day brunch because I can make it ahead of time and reheat it before guests come over and I won’t feel rushed on a relaxing late morning. Instead of a pie crust shell, I opt for a store bought pie dough I can roll out myself, they taste better and makes the whole quiche look more homemade.Print
Spinach and Sundried Tomato Quiche
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 7 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup packed cooked, chopped spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- pre made savory pie crust
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out crust into a pie baking dish and pierce the sides and bottom with a fork. Place in the refrigerator while you assemble the other ingredients.
- Whisk the eggs and cream in a medium mixing bowl, then add the spinach, sun dried tomatoes, salt and pepper and stir until well combined.
- Fold in the Cheddar and Parmesan cheese and pour into the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top browns and the center is set. Cool before slicing into 8 even wedges.