The next time you want a time saving beef entree, don’t overlook flank steak. It’s so simple to prepare and it’s versatile enough to use in place of ground beef for your tacos, a simple protein bowl with brown rice and avocado, or just simply on its own with steamed vegetables. This garlicky, juicy, grilled flank steak recipe will be a hit, guaranteed (especially if you serve it with a yummy glass of red wine).
Easy Grilled Flank Steak
- Method: Grill
- 1 small flank steak
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk. Add the flank steak and coat with the marinade. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan to high heat. Sear the flank steak on one side for 3-4 minutes, then rotate so the grill marks are diagonal and cook for another minute.
- Flip, cook for another 34 minutes, turn off the heat and remove from the pan.
- Allow to rest fro several minutes before cutting on the diagonal, against the grain.
Keywords: Grilled Flank Steak