Basil Pesto Salmon Burgers
- 2 – 8oz. cooked salmon filets
- 2 tbsp fresh basil pesto
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- a small squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup panko, Japanese breadcrumbs
- light olive oil for pan-frying
- 4 hamburger buns
- arugula for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl flake the salmon gently, add the other ingredients, and gently toss to combine. Do not over mix the salmon, you want nice big flakes of salmon.
- Form into palm-sized patties and pan fry on medium heat until the edges are lightly browned and crispy.
- Remove and place on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess olive oil.
- Serve on buns with arugula and extra basil pesto or Dijon mustard if desired.
Keywords: Salmon Burgers, Basil Pesto Salmon Burgers