Sheet Pan Salmon and Snow Peas with Basil Pesto Cream Sauce
- 12 ounces of salmon
- 2 small Russet Potatoes (I microwave mine for 5–10 minutes or until they are soft)
- 2 cup of fresh snow peas
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice from one lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh basil pesto
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- On a large sheet pan, lined with parchment paper, place the salmon and brush with a light coating of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Squeeze over the juice of half a lemon.
- Place the snow peas alongside and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and remaining juice from half a lemon.
- Add the potatoes and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the pesto with cream. Pour over the pesto and serve.
Keywords: salmon, basil, pesto, cream