Vegetable Fried Rice
- Cuisine: Asian
- 2 cups cooked Jasmin rice
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped carrots
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp each of sesame seeds and sesame oil for garnish
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- In a wok, set to medium-high heat, add half of the canola oil and swirl around to coat the bottom of the pan. Add the eggs and scramble quickly.
- Add a tablespoon of soy sauce and cook thoroughly. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the other hand of the oil and place the cooked rice in the wok. Stir and toss until rice is tender.
- Add in the thawed peas and carrots, along with the scrambled eggs. Add the soy sauce and sesame oil and toss to coat.
- Add the sesame seeds and green onions, give a final toss, and place in a serving bowl.
Keywords: Vegetable Fried Rice