Sriracha Honey Brussels Sprouts
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 lbs Brussels Sprouts, ends trimmed and sliced in half
- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- Generous pinch of salt
Sriracha Honey Sauce:
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp of Sriracha (or more to taste)
- 2 tbsp honey (or more to taste)
- Salt to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, add the Brussels sprouts, olive oil, and salt and toss to coat.
- Place in an air fryer and cook for 10 minutes, toss and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dipping sauce by combining all the ingredients and whisking. Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
- Add the Brussels Sprouts while they are hot and toss to coat before serving.