- Method: Grill
- 1 whole chicken cut up (have your butcher cut up a chicken, but make sure to keep the bones in and skin on, this is what keeps your meat moist and flavorful)
- Plus 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 jar of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- Combine all the marinade ingredients and stir until sugar dissolves. Add the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat your grill to high for 10 minutes, covered with the lid. Scrape off any residual bits on your grill.
- Place your chicken skin side down, then reduce your heat to low.
- Cover grill with the lid, cook for 15 minutes. Flip and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Check chicken to make sure it’s cooked through to the bone. Remove and let rest for a few minutes before serving.
Keywords: Grilled Chicken, Grill