Perfected Grilled Vegetables
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Method: Grill
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 package baby bella mushrooms
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 1 large red onion
- 1/2 cup aged balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cut the vegetables into large chunks.
- Toss vegetables into the marinade and let them rest for 20 minutes.
- Skewer vegetables and cook on a grill on medium to medium-low heat, turning every 3 minutes until barely blackened on each side (about 10 minutes).
Keywords: Grilled Vegetables