- 2 avocados
- 1 loaf high-quality Sourdough bread, cut into half-inch thick slices
- juice from half a lime
- coarse ground sea salt
- Set a grill pan to high heat. Brush the sourdough bread with olive oil (I used California Goldminer, which is a very tangy bread with a crunchy crust) and grill on each side until toasty and grill marks form.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocados and add the lime juice and salt.
- Soft boil an egg or pan fry an egg until the white is set but the yolk is still runny.
- Scoop mashed avocado on top of the toast and place a fried egg on top. Finish with a sprinkling of sea salt